At Heura Fods we are food activists and our mission is to bring a solution that will leave the animals out of the equation, while feeding millions of people in a sustainable way. Technology gives us the chance to build a food system that solves our current challenges and responds to our values.
You will be part of this revolutionary movement by managing, designing and implementing the Corporate Communications Strategy across countries. Our PR & Comms team is growing fast, and we are looking for a high potential role to boost and contribute to our mission.
- Execute integrated corporate comms strategy and vision, ensuring exists a line with the overall corporate comms objectives and goals.
- Keep updated all the Corporate presentations, Q&A, Hot Topics and the Key messages of the company and assure all countries have all the latest versions.
- Assure all corporate comms press materials and keep them updated to share with all countries.
- Coordinate public speaking opportunities for the founders and prepare speech.
- Lead the surveys and reports to do PR cross countries.
- Keep updated the database of mission driven associations and KOLs to maintain the relationships with them from HQ.
- Coordinate the communications with the Plant based associations we are members.
- Creating content for the CEO profile on LinkedIn.
- Assure all company spokespersons are prepared before an interview.
- Write Company/CEO opinions on international reports to publish.
You will rock at this role if you:
- Studied Journalism, Politics or Communications.
- 5+ years experience in Communications for Governments, Institutions or NGOs.
- English native speaker is a must. Spanish will be a plus.
- Strong writing skills.
- Team player, proactive and adapt easily to change.
- Concerned or interested in social issues.
Heura Life Benefits:
- Huge professional development in Europe’s fastest-growing company in its category
- Culture of freedom, responsibility and radical honesty
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working environment
- Private Health Insurance
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Discounts on Heura’s products
- Afterworks every month and other cool company events
At Heura, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Per sol·licitar aquest treball, visiteu www.linkedin.com.