Pàgina web Finch & Beak
This international position is a great opportunity for a professional go-getter. If you are a digital communication expert who wants to contribute to accelerating sustainability at leading companies, this is your position!
At Finch & Beak, you will take the lead in driving concrete actions to achieve our communication and commercial objectives. You will be responsible for our website and social media accounts, including content management. As the key contact point of the company towards our community, a substantial part of your job will be to follow up leads and turn them into future clients. Finally, you will expand the online presence of our brand by reaching bigger audiences via internal and external channels and improving our SEO performance.
Your skills and competencies:
- A communication, marketing, sales and/or similar background on bachelor level
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience with demonstrated outcomes
- A can-do mentality and a pragmatic mindset
- Customer-oriented and eager to pick up the phone to reach results
- Fluent (native) in English, additionally proficiency in Spanish, Italian or French is a plus
- In possession of a valid work permit for the European Union
What we’re offering:
- Work with purpose, contributing to solving sustainability challenges with leading companies across Europe, with an enthusiastic team of ambitious professionals
- A challenging job where you can sink your teeth into a personal mission and directly contribute to the organization’s success
- A cool workplace in Barcelona at a stone’s throw from Plaça Catalunya
- An excellent working atmosphere where you can have a snack and drink with your colleagues even after working hours
- Accelerating your learning curve through your personal training plan
- An excellent salary, an interesting bonus scheme, 24 vacation days, company Macbook and iPhone
Do you see yourself as part of our team to work with our clients on “Accelerating Sustainability”? Then we would like to hear from you. Send your CV and motivation letter (both in English), explaining why and how you want to make a difference at Finch & Beak, to Nikkie Vinke before Monday 19 October 2020 via firstname.lastname@example.org. Invited candidates are to meet the team and work on a practical case as part of the recruitment process
Per sol·licitar aquest treball, visiteu www.linkedin.com.